What should I do if I have really bad pains?

Over the counter, analgesic is the best for pains. If it persists report to your healthcare provider to confirm if the IUD is still in place or if there is an infection.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 20th, 2017 at 2:02 am and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

To know more about other pregnancy prevention methods, visit www.honeyandbanana.com